How can I get involved?
Here are some ways to get involved:
- Like Mississippi College Parents' Club on Facebook
- Sign up for our email list
- Tailgate with us at home football games! Sign up here.
Who can I speak to if I have a question?
- Contact Jonathan Nutt in the Office of Student Development. You can email him at email@example.com.
Is there a Family Weekend this year?
No, but there are events throughout the fall and spring semesters that parents and families are welcome to attend:
- Home Football Games: Parents and alumni tailgate at each home football game! It's a great way to spend time with your student and root on the Choctaws.
- Homecoming: Homecoming 2015 is October 23-24. There are events all weekend that parents are welcome to attend including Choctaw Cheer Off, Follies (tickets must be purchased in advance), the Homecoming parade, tailgate and game.
- Musical events throughout the year.
- Athletic events throughout the year.
- View the Mississippi College Parents' Club calendar here to see all events